Friday, July 13, 2007

 

Foreword

A blog is a fling. A fling with vanity. Dirty numbers waiting to be read and be seen. My attempt at blogs however is a matter of doom. Doom attempts and utter laziness to continue a blog that I start up. Suffice to say, this is my second attempt at writing the this blog "aptly" named "The misdemenours of a Singapore Boy in Oz". This will not be my fling with vanity though but a record of my little adventures in Australia. Maybe my intention is to use this to serve my memories 50 years to come if global warming hasn't destroyed the world yet. Perhaps all I ever wanted is to write a little piece of a period of my meandering 31 years of life. Whatever the case, I realised my first attempt is doomed to fail... again. The is meandering mark 2 and I hope my stamina will keep it going.

To the "me" a few years later, I hope that you have not forgotten what you have learned in this trip about what I have gone through and is going to go through in Australia. IF you have forgotten (which I know you will), I hope this will bring remind you of what we were and how you have become. For those unfortunate ones that have found this blog, well I hope my boggling around in Australia do interest you enough. If not, I do recommend that you get outside and catch a whiff of fresh air. For the world is never better with the wind blowing through your hair and the blue sky hanging over your head.

Long

13th July 2007

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?